Tuesday 18 January 2011

Craftjuice Tuesday

Well i have finally jumped on the band wagon and joined up to craft juice Tuesday.
To carry on with my week of red theme i have picked 3 of my favourite items involving the colour red.
First we have a lovely valentines card from Mollymoo who has illustrated and designed the card herself. This puppy love card can be found in mollymoo's shop on folksy along with several other of her designs.
I love hanging hearts and this chicken print design caught my eye yesterday and i thought it was lovely. Philippinka is the seller behind the design and can be found on etsy with their other items.

Finally this lovely fabric needlecase by lynwoodcrafts being sold on folksy. Always handy for the regular sewer!
Lyn has some lovely items in her shop so go take a look if you have the time.

Well that's it for my first craftjuice Tuesday. Hope i did ok!
Until next time
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment