Thursday 13 May 2010

Hi all.
A slight absence of posts from my blog this week. I've been feeling a little run down and weary so have just been lazing around after work each day rather than constantly on the computer. I even picked up a book this week and did some reading which i havent done for several months
Busy weekend ahead though. We are booked tomorrow at University Hospital, Coventry for a spring arts and crafts fayre. Will be tight going in the morning as we have been given an alloted time for unloading, to avoid everyone being in the same spot at the same time, and they have only allowed us 40mins to unload and set up!! No chance on that one, usually takes an hour. Table only 4ft tomorrow so not going with usual amount of stock.
After the fayre i have been invited to a pampered chef party in the evening which i am really looking forward to as i dont get invited out very often.
And then my OH and i are having a weekend away minus kids in sunnny Bournemouth. Well i'm hoping it will be sunny anyway!! I got a hotel-uk gift card for christmas so the hotel is already paid for which is lovely.
So that's me for this week. Looking forward to a relaxing weekend.
Lastly i would like to share with you my latest offering on craftjuice this week which has received 11 votes. My latest wreath in the collection made from some lovely shades of green. It was also picked to feature on Raicreations blog for craftjuice Tuesday this week which was certainly an honour and i thank Myra for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment